Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 60 calendar days from the date of delivery. At our sole discretion after 60 calendar days, we may offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition".
Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
1. Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way.
2. Within 60 calendar days from the date of delivery.
3. Must not be a special order or a custom order. (Such as any bracelets, keychains or lanyards which are hand made to order.) Custom orders cannot be returned.
4. Unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 60 days noted in that item's particular item description.
5. Must be in original packaging with all tags, labels, and instructions included.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by Paracord Wholesale Shop, please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once the items are received.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 60 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 60 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
Company will provide shipping costs for all return items that are a result of our error. However, the company must be notified that item's will be returned prior to customer shipping items back to the company. For any returns that are not a result of our error, the return shipping cost is the customers responsibility.
If you meet the above criteria please send the item with the original packaging to the following address:
Paracord Wholesale Shop
1320 5th Ave N.
Fargo, ND 58102